Monday 24 January 2011

SIA's world

Oh, I'm so happy that tonight I remembered of this amazing store. I found Sia products in Dublin , a while ago and it was love at first sight . I adore all the objects , I wish I could have them in my house and I dream having a store full of this objects . I have some photo frames from this Company , but it's not enough. Look at the pictures and you'll find that the atmosphere is so relaxing , calm , natural , full of life , divine......etc . I remember once when I was in Rome I found a Sia Store in , amazingly, a train station . It was a small store but it was so cute. I just stopped and stare at the window at least 15 minutes without moving my body , till my boyfriend insisted on leaving ( we were running late ). Oh, how wonderful can life be , when you are surrounded by beautiful objects .








No comments: