Tuesday 30 November 2010

Frida

I love to watch movies , read books and buy albums of artists which get through so many difficult times in their life , which had the straight to carry on doing what they knew best. There are very inspiring and helpful for me .

Frida is one of this artists that I admire . This pictures were found in a Blog which I never stop looking through it : Pocket Full of Posies.

Only looking at Frida's pictures you can tell by far how deep , original and full of imagination is this woman . Her face is like a canvas full of emotions , symbols and stories . I didn't liked Frida before I saw the movie and then Simona , my best friend told me and showed me some amazing pictures of her . Only few can understand her pictures , but that's good ...I hope you enjoy this picture and find them brilliant and inspiring.






No comments: