Wednesday 17 November 2010

Christmas Celebration



Officially/Unofficially the winter spirit "should be " here . Despite the warm temperature , which is abnormal in this time of the year (there are 20 `C and should be 3`C) we still looking forward to buy Christmas decoration , drink hot wine with cinnamon and eat clementine/oranges .

I just love Christmas when all the family gathers , when you by presents and receive them , when you decorate your house and listen to Frank Sinatra's songs .

This year I'll try to make my own decorations so I both beautiful materials , buttons , ribbons
and lots of other little objects to stitch on them . I'm so excited to have some free day to make them and to see how they will look on the Christmas tree.

I hope this celebration will make you feel special , loved by family/friends and joyful.

No comments: