Friday 17 June 2011

Not very long ago I discovered the fabulous world of Bags ...and since then I have my own collection..I never count them but there are at least 25. You can call it like that if you have more then one..hehehe... Love the leather and vintage ones; and I have this feeling ( like everybody does) that I don't have enough. That's way from time to time if I don't like a particular bag anymore I put it on sale. And with 2 sold bags I can buy a new one. Yap.
Hope you have a great weekend, as mine started very good: I'm at my parents house where the garden is full of roses and a smell of fresh strawberry jam brings back childhood memories. I saw my grandmother and cousin; play with my dog, some shopping, good food and tomorrow back in Cluj where some friends are waiting for me to get out for a picnic. What are your plans for this weekend?




Inspiration {WeHeartIt}

No comments: