Tuesday 7 December 2010

Cameleon

Today I received some emails from my brother who is in India and I was so happy to hear that he is so excited of everything that happens around him . So I thought it's a good idea to share with you a small part of our collaboration . The picture below was made in Bucuresti in our bohemian house where we both leaved for almost half a year and where we had such a nice time together . The model was found in a Club at a party ...a young girl with a lot of patience . She stood for hours to paint her and try to hold still when me and my brother were spinning around her , one with airbrush and one with a brush and time to time with the camera . This was suppose to be an exercise , a sample of what was next to be done ( a series of this type of body painting ) but it end up a nice peace of work . I retouched it very little , believe me .

Cheers for everybody involved in this project !



No comments: