Sunday 26 September 2010

Phew!!! what a weekend . It just happened to be a lovely weather and my father , my boyfriend and I went for a long walk in the deep mountains . It was so go to be back in the nature , after weeks spent in front of my computer . I recharged my battery for a full week . Nothing else can give you more energy than some physical effort in the nature ( sea , forest , field , lacks etc) . I was raised with this pleasure of enjoying the fresh air and the ambition of climbing . Last few years I lost this connection between me and urban . Now, with this come-back , I realized how much I missed the wild landscape and also how much we need this to be able to feel free and healthy .

Next weekend , no matter what just try it yourself . Believe me , you're going to feel great .










(via DeviantArt )

No comments: