Saturday 1 October 2011

The Artist in his studio


I never considered myself an artist, but I'm attracted to the feeling of being one. After a long break, I rediscovered the lovely smell of oil paint, the thrill of playing with the colors and the sensation beyond description of what comes with it.. Oh, how I missed this moments and it's so damn good to be able to do it again. I could live without creating (not for a long time), but it wouldn't be as half as intensive, fun and exciting . I wish I could just close myself in a studio, turn on the music, take my brushes and pallet, and forget about modern life. Unfortunately, we have to earn some money to be able to survive. This was the main struggle of many artists during history.
But I really really hope that from now on I will be able to do that once in a while.
Till next time: I hope that you, my dear reader, will have the chance to do what you really like, even if it will be for a short period. Have a lovely Sunday and a easy week.xoxox




No comments: