Monday 10 October 2011

ZGallerie

 I spent a lot of time lately trying to find products I could bring into my store. And ZGallerie is one of those companies I wish I could afford to have. Probably in the future, at least I hope so.  They are so perfect and they can definitely change the look of your home. They are simple and in the same time sophisticated. The first one is my favorite and it could look so chic in my hallway on my white mini bookshelves and cream painted wall. I have prepared a beautiful surprise soon ( not yet sure when) for those who will visit my wonderful Boutique. I hope I made you interested. Have a nice Tuesday. xoxoxox






1 comment:

StarletStarlet said...

I'm with you with Z-gallerie. They claim to be "affordable" - compare to Restoration Hardware, it's true. But for my budget they are still a bit high.

I do LOVE LOVE LOVE their items. It has a glam up but not pretentious look to it.