Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Break

I finally convinced myself to take a well deserved break from posting on this blog . Won't be a long break , I promise , but there are too many things to be done this month and I do not have time for everything . It's all about priorities , and my no.1 priority is my full-time job and my own work : illustration and accessories design . Sometimes it takes me hours to find different things to post which I can use them in other purposes . It will be a good time to find a real goal in blogging , not just by showing you what I found but something that will help me in the future ( promoting my work , showing you my skills etc ) . I do not know yet how to make my blog special ..plenty of time to figure this out .... Any thoughts ?

1 comment:

Teuvo Vehkalahti said...

Greetings from Finland. This blog is fun to explore, through other countries, people, culture and nature. Come take a look Teuvo pictures blog. Also tell all your friends why he must visit Teuvo pictures blog. Therefore, to obtain your country's flag rise higher Teuvo images to your blog flag collection. Have a wonderful weekend Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland