Friday 4 May 2012

Absolutely Fab inspiration

As Audrey Hepburn used to say..."I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles."

This is one of the paragraphs  from Absolutely Fabulous Blog which captured my attention and what Diana & Alina believes in . It took me 5 minutes to check their blog, Facebook page and to participate at one of their Fairs to realize how lovely they are. So I started to check their newest post and pics daily.  I like their concept, image and most of all that they are full of energy and well dress all the time. 
I'm proud to find my products in their amazing pictures... every time when they come to Cluj they have to buy something, which is very nice.

So, with their indirect support  and with A. Hepburn's words in my mind I keep trying my best to look better with everyday. The summer is here and if not now, than when? 


I wish you all a lovely weekend. 
xx

No comments: