Wednesday 11 January 2012

Mad Men fashion from "Banana Republic"

 
“Banana Republic and AMC are proud to announce the first-ever limited edition “Mad Men” inspired collection for men and women. The collection is designed by Banana Republic in collaboration with “Mad Men” Emmy® Award-winning Costume Designer Janie Bryant and will be carried in Banana Republic’s North American stores and online. 

A beautiful collection, isn't' it? . I wish I could see more often men and women dressed  this way . Feminine, glamorous and clean, this style was always my favorite one. If you really want to look amazing on a wedding or event, you will never fail wearing clothes inspired from that period. I came across this pictures when I was looking for a dress for an important event which will happen in summer.  I will definitely go for a green dress with very classic cuts, pearls and black shoes and clutch. What do you think of that?
Wish you all a great day.
xxx



No comments: